We would like to invite you the *spring conference* being organized by the International Institute of Informatics and Systemics (IIIS) in Orlando, Florida, USA, on March 10 – 13, 2015; as well as for the *Summer conference* to be weld on July 12-15, 2015.
The submissions deadline, for this Call for Paper, and for all the below collocated events is ***September 10, 2014***, the other deadlines can be found at http://www.2015iiisconferences.org/current-deadlines.asp, where you can also find the set of *deadlines for the summer conference*
Main Events of the Spring Conference:
• The 6th International Conference on Education, Training and Informatics: ICETI 2015
• The 6th International Conference on Society and Information Technologies: ICSIT 2015
• The 6th International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics: IMCIC 2015
Plenary Keynote Speakers will be selected from early submissions because this selection requires an additional evaluation related to the authors’ CV and the paper’s topic (additionally to the quality reviewing of the paper as assessed by its reviewers).
Additional *invited papers* and/or presentations with no additional cost
Authors of early submissions and registrations in the conference, who are among the best 20% according the reviewers evaluation, will be invited to present an invited paper (with no additional cost) on of a) Inter-disciplinary communication and/or b) knowledge Integration. Some of these authors might also be invited to join a panel and/or to have short presentations at any of the conversational sessions that are being planned to be held during the first day of the conference. There will be no additional cost for those who accept this kind of invitation. The selection of the invitees will be made among those who already had uploaded the camera ready version of their accepted article, which respective reviews and quantitative evaluation average will support the selection of the best 20%.
Submissions for face-to-face and virtual presentations are both accepted. Details about the following issues have also been included at the URL given above:
• Pre- and post-conference virtual sessions
• Virtual participation
• Two-tier reviewing combining double-blind and non-blind methods
• Access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average
• Waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers
• Best papers awards
• Publication of best papers in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (JSCI), which indexed in EBSCO, Cabell, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), and Google Scholar and Listed in Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities and in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory. (All papers to be presented at the conference will be included in the conference printed and electronic proceedings)
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups who might be interested in submitting contribution to the above mentioned collocated events.
Conference’s Organizing Committee.